Know you need to take a food safety training course but not sure which provider to use? There are loads out there, but none quite like NCASS.
We’ll help your business look good in front of environmental health officers, train your staff so that they know how to act under all circumstances, and give you peace of mind that your food business is the safest it can be. Check out the many ways NCASS Training will do that…
1. NCASS qualifications actually mean something for your business.
They are the more highly respected courses for caterers
Gain a qualification that really means something. NCASS training is the most highly respected training provider for UK caterers. Our courses are specifically designed and created for the catering industry. That’s why environmental health officers think more of caterers who have trained with NCASS.
What’s more, these training courses are the only ones out there for caterers that are triple-accredited. They’ve been created, audited and approved by three accrediting bodies. That means they’re always accurate and EHOs will always accept your certificates. Check out who has accredited these courses…
1. Nationwide Caterers Association – We’ve been supporting the catering industry since 1987, helping thousands of caterers operate profitably, safely and legally every year.
2 . Milton Keynes Council – Milton Keynes Council have inspected our training courses and approved them under the Primary Authority Partnership scheme, making them them the only courses approved by a Government department in the country. And that packs a punch with EHOs.
3. City & Guilds – City and Guilds have inspected and approved our courses, so each time you undertake a course you receive a nationally recognised qualification.
2. Training with NCASS gives you peace of mind like no other provider.
When you train with NCASS, there’s no panicking, no pressure and most definitely no paying for retakes. Here’s how training with us will make life easier for you (you’re busy enough already, after all)…
- You get unlimted re-takes at no extra cost
Haven’t passed first time round? We believe in second chances (third, fourth, fiftieth too). With NCASS you and your staff can take another look at the course and retake the test as many times as you need.
- You get a money back guarantee.
Bought the wrong course? We offer a no-quibble money back guarantee, so you can get going on the right course straight away, without pulling at your purse strings.
- Other trainees love learning with NCASS.
NCASS trainees can complete a short feedback form after training with us. The results speak for themselves…
97% OF TRAINEES RATE NCASS TRAINING AS GOOD OR VERY GOOD.
92% OF TRAINEES WOULD RECOMMEND NCASS TO THEIR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES.
3. You can be flexible when you train with NCASS.
- You get instant online access to courses.
All our courses are online to save you time and money. Staff can train in their own time so you can make the most of them during shifts. Starting a course is really easy. You register. You select the course you want to take. You start training. Simple as.
- You can train at a pace that suits you.
Haven’t got time to complete all your training in one go? No problemo. You can stop and save your progress whenever you need. Pick up where you left off every time you grab a cuppa and we’ll remember your place for you.
- Instant Pass Notification You’ll find out if you’ve passed straight away.
Hate that nervous wait for exam results? So do we. You’ll find out if you’ve passed as soon as you’ve taken a course test. And don’t worry; you can retake tests if you need to.
4. You’ll save money by choosing NCASS.
- There’s no need to pay for onsite course providers.
Studying online can be up to 90% cheaper than face-to-face training courses. There’s no need to cover travel costs, salaries or higher course fees when you train online with NCASS.
- You can nab great discounts when you bulk-buy courses.
Got lots of staff to train? We offer group discounts so you can save more. Discounts for bulk-buying are applied automatically at the checkout to make life easier for you.
- You’ll save even more as an NCASS member.
Already an NCASS member? You actually receive several training courses as part of your membership, so you can train your employees and save money at the same time. All that’s left to pay is a small certificate fee. (Want to find out a bit more about membership? Click here.)
- You won’t have to print your own certificates.
When you or your staff complete an NCASS training course we’ll send you a laminated certificate on the next working day. NCASS certificates will withstand the rigours of a working kitchen so that EHOs and customers can clearly see your qualifications every time they visit.